jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Shailesh Mangal <shailesh.man...@getzephyr.com>
Subject Re: db properties?
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:29:47 GMT
This can easily be done in your build tool. We use maven and we
replace properties during compile time. Here is an example

        <param name="driver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
        <param name="url" value="jdbc:mysql://${database.server}:$
        <param name="user" value="root"/>
        <param name="password" value="root"/>
        <param name="schema" value="mysql"/>
        <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="JACKRABBIT_TheD_" />
        <param name="externalBLOBs" value="false"/>

Another alternative is to make spring inject these values in run time
by using bean propertyConfigurer bean
<bean id="propertyConfigurer"
         <property name="locations">

Shailesh Mangal