jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Hermann <Juergen.Herm...@1und1.de>
Subject RE: User Management support by Jackrabbit
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:07:38 GMT
Hi, the obvious candidates are the Acegi Security System for Spring if you need programmatic
control, or the servlet security layer, which for example in Tomcat can be mapped to JAAS
(and thus LDAP etc).

All you'd have to do yourself is mapping the servlet container roles onto the resource rights
management (a snap with role ACLs stored within the repo).