jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven jar no pom file was found, assuming default settings!
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 13:49:32 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Mike Oliver <moliver@corenttech.com> wrote:
> Thanks, yes now I see it isn't an apache site even though it looked like it.
> I found it with a google "jackrabbit building" scary really, like a phishing
> site, but I don't see the need or purpose.

It's my site. :-) I guess I must have uploaded a copy of the site to
illustrate some local changes I was making, but it's so far ago that I
don't remember anything specific.

Anyway, I'll replace the copy with a redirect to the official
Jackrabbit site so there won't be other confusions like this.

> I installed Maven 2 and "mvn install" is working as I type this.

Good!

BR,

Jukka Zitting