jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: re-registering an enumerated property
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 20:48:00 GMT

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 11:18 AM, philipp_s <psalzgeber@qpass.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to change the enumerated values for a property?

Not currently. I think we could fairly easily add support for relaxing
the property constraints (for example by adding new allowed values).
Can you file a feature request for that?

> is there a way to get around this issue? Or do I need to recreate the
> repository?

Currently you unfortunately need to recreate the repository for such changes.

We already have support for dropping a property definition that isn't
used anywhere, after that you can add the modified definition. This
however won't work in your case as your property definition is

Jukka Zitting

View raw message