jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: David's Model and translation projects
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 11:10:55 GMT
Hello Tobías, thanks for your answer.

Approach #2 is indeed, natural, however the "problem" I see with
approach #2 is that it seems to break David's rule #1 (data 1st vs.
structure 1st) by imposing a fixed content structure to projects (for
example, /common/ /en/ /fr/ /es/ /it/ etc.).

I'm not saying I won't end doing things this way (actually, it is so far
my personal choice), I just wanted to know if there was a way to do it
in a way that conforms a bit more to David's rule #1.

Thanks again.