jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Indexing configuration ignored
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 12:59:41 GMT
Hi,

when a node is indexed and no index-rule applies, then all properties are
indexed. if you want to disable indexing for all nodes except nt:resource you
need to add a second index-rule after the one for nt:resource:

   <index-rule nodeType="nt:base">
   </index-rule>

this rule always applies because all nodes are of type nt:base.

regards
 marcel