jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Connor, Brett (LNG-TWY)" <Brett.Con...@lexisnexis.co.uk>
Subject error in logs in a 2 node cluster
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:55:10 GMT
We're using a cluster, JR core 1.4.5, the rest JR 1.4.3.
I notice these errors in the log on the JR instance originating a node
create / save / checkin:

Level 	ERROR
Logger 	org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode
Time 	2008-09-24 17:37:56,523
Thread 	ClusterNode-bsc_1
Message 	Unable to deliver lock event: Node not locked: {}
{}root	{}e0	{}r0	{}d2
I see this error in JCR-929 but that's marked as fixed in 1.3.1. Has
anyone else seen this?

REED ELSEVIER (UK) LIMITED - Registered office - 1-3 STRAND, LONDON WC2N 5JR
Registered in England - Company No. 02746621