jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Bouchet Jean-Luc" <jean-luc.bouc...@sib.fr>
Subject Bug and bad performances while importing/saving an MS Office WORD 2003 XML document
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:57:05 GMT
We try to use MS Office WORD 2003 and jackarabbit webdav server.

Some word documents in our repository can't be modified : When we try to
save a modified version of the document with MS Word, nothing happens and
the document remains with original version in the repository ...
Word sends the PUT webdav request to jackrabbit (we observe it) but it seems
that jackrabbit internally ignores it.
No message appears in catalina.out.
What can explain that ?

We also note bad performance with word 2003 : saving request is a little
slow. It seems that jackarbbit parses entire XML document !

Hope someone could help me to find a track...

Thanks

JL