jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hybrid schemes with table and blob mapping for OCM?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:08:15 GMT
Hi,

OCM is a object mapping for a content repository based on JCR (eg.
Jackrabbit). this is not only used for binaries. It can be used for any kind
of content. Here, we are only focusing on content repository. However, it is
be possible to use a RDBMS and a content repo (JCR) from the same
application.

Christophe