jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Shini <sdsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Webdav Support without repository
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:34:58 GMT

Hi,

I have a requirement for a content management system for physical files from
a server location as well as database using Webdav.

I am new to jackrabbit and do not see much implementation examples in the
site.

Also, there aren't any repositories involved in my requirement, it is just a
basic webdav implementation. I tried with tomcat's inbuilt webdav and I was
able to list,get,put files without a problem. But in order to manage
database content, I guess tomcat's inbuilt webdav doesn't support and I
looked for Jack rabbit.

Can anyone help me on how to start with. I ran the first hops from the site
but all the examples were related to repositories which is not relevant for
my requirement.

I need a basic implementation of a AbstractWebdavServlet with the method
implementations and configuration details in order to access a database and
a file structure.

I would prefer if the steps are given on how to configure and use the
library.

I greatly appreciate your reply.