jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From lujie <lj...@126.com>
Subject Re: Hybrid schemes with table and blob mapping for OCM?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:46:10 GMT

Hi,

The question is, i have a simple java bean named customer with two fields,
one is id ,the other  is name.
Using ocm, i can persist the bean into RDBMS, the result is a blob in the
database table(bundledpersistencemanager.)
So, can i persist the bean into RDBMS like hibernate does? the result should
be one row in the database table with table column id and name.

lujie