jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mike Oliver <moli...@corenttech.com>
Subject Re: Don't want anonymous access
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:31:34 GMT

What about just commenting out the lines that add the AnonymousPrincipal() to
the principals array so only users with creds pass?  Wouldn't that work?

So copy the SimpleLoginModule into a new class RestrictedLoginModule,
comment out the lines and configure RestrictedLoginModule instead of
SimpleLoginModule?

Ollie