jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From pkrishna <prabhakar.krishnasw...@ge.com>
Subject Re: Not able to see Item view through JCRWebdavServerServlet
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:20:27 GMT

I appreciate replies to my earlier posts; I have few more questions.

- I have seen the term "remoting JCR calls". What does this mean?

-you have mentioned "a PROPFIND will do the trick and expose the list of
child items"
Could you please elaborate?

-I was only interested to see the child items and not the content of the
file. I would imagine something like a rootNode, under which is a node(s)
that represent the files.

-Anyway in your path
http://localhost:8080/jr/server/default/jcr:root/path-to-your-file/jcr:content/jcr:data,
would path-to-your file be the name of the file uploaded.

-A more general question: what is the difference between
JCRWebdavServerServlet and JCRWebdavServer? Does JCRWebdavServerServlet call
into JCRWebdavServer?