jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kenclark <kencl...@snet.net>
Subject Re: jcr:data property of Version copy empty
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 02:38:11 GMT

One other thing -- it looks like this failure is occurring during the XA
commit (XAItemStateManager.commit), and it fails, yet most of the
transaction does in fact get stored, with the possible exception of the
version jcr:data blob.

My repository.xml:

<Repository>
    <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

    </FileSystem>
    <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
        <AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager"/>
    </Security>
    <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default"
/>
    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

        </FileSystem>
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.OraclePersistenceManager">

        </PersistenceManager>

        <SearchIndex

        </SearchIndex>
    </Workspace>
    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/versions">
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

        </FileSystem>
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.OraclePersistenceManager">

        </PersistenceManager>
    </Versioning>
</Repository>