jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kenclark <kencl...@snet.net>
Subject Re: jcr:data property of Version copy empty
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 02:33:42 GMT

Final update of the night...I moved everything back so the nt:file is
versionable, and found (not that surprisingly) that the same error I saw
("Blob has negative size. Potential loss of data...") when versioning the
content node is actually also appearing in the log when versioning the
nt:file itself.  I just had not noticed it.  The error does show up in the
log, but it has no visible effect on the application.

Any ideas how to debug my problems with the versioning?

Thanks,
ken