jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kenclark <kencl...@snet.net>
Subject Re: jcr:data property of Version copy empty
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 01:39:06 GMT

I modified the code to retrieve the nt:file node, get its version history,
get the correct version by name, and then proceed from there.

No difference.  Still empty data in jcr:data property.

It sounds like I may be able to get this to work by making the content
nt:resource child node versionable as opposed to its parent nt:file node.
I'll try this but it seems like I should not have to do it this way, should
I?

Thanks,
ken