jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From pkrishna <prabhakar.krishnasw...@ge.com>
Subject Not able to see Item view through JCRWebdavServerServlet
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:44:39 GMT

My question here is pretty basic as I am new to webdav/JackRabbit
environment.

I just installed the above servlet as part of the JackRabbit-WebApplication
1.4. I am able to browse to this URL
http://localhost:8080/jr/repository/default or
http://localhost:8080/jr/server/default using Explorer (windows xp). But can
I copy a file from the local filesytem to this URL using the explorer? I
couldn't see of a way to  do this.

I used an open-source webclient that allowed me to copy 2 files from local
drive to default workspace. After uploading the files, I was able to browse
to localhost:8080/jr/repository/default and list the files but I expected to
see item view when I browsed to localhost:8080/jr/server/default. Instead
when I click on jcr:root, I am seeing an xml but not the nodes representing
the files I uploaded.

I would appreciate if somebody can clarify why this is the case.