jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kenclark <kencl...@snet.net>
Subject Re: Problem with node.checkin() in same transaction node was created
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:50:58 GMT

Well, two things:

1) The heuristic exception only occurred when I had the checkin() call in
the code.  If I took it out, I did not get the initial version, but
everything worked fine (no heuristic exception)

2) I did convert to an OraclePersistenceManager, and now the checkin() works
fine -- no heuristic exception and the end result is as I expect.  I do have
various other new issues that have come up after this conversion that I have
to track down, but I am (thankfully) past the heuristic exception problem.

Thanks for your assistance.

ken