jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kenclark <kencl...@snet.net>
Subject Re: Adding a new property
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:16:12 GMT

Thanks for the reply.  As far as I can tell, there are no standard mixin
node types that would fit the bill, so I will need to build one (creating a
mixin node type seems like a good solution).  (Or can I add in a primary
type like nt:unstructured as a mixin type?)

Is there a link that has good step by step instructions as to how to do
this?

Can I make a new node type in the "mix" namespace (such as "mix:authored"),
or do I also need to create a new namespace?

Any suggestions as far as architecting this?  Can this be done in a
configuration file?  I am still trying to find a page that shows an example
cnd file.

Thanks,
ken