jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jack wu <jack...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: existing nodes in a new workspace
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:15:15 GMT

i am logging in using the same userid and password all the time. but i don't
think that's a problem. on the workspace class there is a API called
getAccessibleWorkspaceNames which returns all the accessible workspaces to
this user. this means a workspace is not tied to a particular user.

and the spec says:
"In order to access one of the listed workspaces, the
user performs another Repository.login, specifying
the name of the desired workspace, and receives a
new Session object."

so it is the name of the workspace that matters, not the credentials.

jack.