jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From flopsi73 <flo...@flopsi.org>
Subject Re: Scoring algorithm
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:22:04 GMT

Hi,
thanks for the answer. My example was not taken from reality, so I just
added the 'and' to make it clear. I am aware of that this is no query i can
fire towards JackRabbit as is.
For the Lucene part i see it is maybe more adequate to consult a Lucene
forum. I had a look at some scorer and weight sources (e.g. BooleanScorer2
and BooleanWeight2) but that seems much grown and too hard stuff...
Thanks a lot
Flo