jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From tunggad <tung...@yahoo.com>
Subject How can i forward an InputStream object to Jackrabbit to handle File Upload
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 07:51:18 GMT

I have on a .jsp page something:

<form method="post" action="contextPath/.../save"
enctype="multipart/form-data">
      <input type="file" name="file"/>

    <input type="submit"/>

</form>

I use Spring MVC on Serverside. In a controller i have a controller with
save() Method as action that looks like:

InputStream input = request.getFile("file").inputStream;

My question ist now how can i forward this InputStream object to Jackrabbit
and Jackrabbit should handle the Upload itself.
Jackrabbit is deployed with 3. Model, as a dedicated CR in a seperate
machine.

Thanks in advances!