jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Krohne, Frank - ENCOWAY" <kro...@encoway.de>
Subject AW: Session Handling in WebApplication
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:08:37 GMT

Hi,

first of all many thanks for your replies.
So I think we have to think about our application design a bit more ;-)
Atm we had an Node-Object within our Model-Objects, but that won't work anymore if we are
opening and closing a session for each request.
So maybe we just "save" the Node-ID or the Node-Path to later get to that Node in the repository
again.

We also saw the spring modules yesterday and we are going to use them, because spring does
the session binding to the actual thread (request) for us and many things more.

Thanks
Frank