jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: usage pattern of upcoming security features?
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:57:09 GMT
On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Aleksei Lukin <lukin@stu.cn.ua> wrote:
> I saw a lot of code uploaded in svn had implementing new security model for JR.
> Could please someone explain in few words idea of new JackRabbit security framework?
>
> I develop new simple CMS based on JR and OCM and in current implementation  user http
session is bound to
> JCR session so each logged in user have his own session.
>
> What hooks I must create to integrate with upcoming security framework?
>
> May be there is some code already in tests (svn version)  to look at?

The new access control code in Jackrabbit's trunk is an implementation
for the upcoming JCR 2.0 standard (JSR-283). The specification is
almost ready (albeit not final) and it contains the description of the
concepts and the API for access control. You'll find the PDF under
[1]. The access control is described in section 6.11.

[1] http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=283

Regards,
Alex

--