jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to version few selected properties of node?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:36:11 GMT
No, versioning works on node-level. Handling all the node's data
together as one "bundle" (except for long binaries that should go into
the DataStore) is the most efficient way to handle and store typical
JCR data - that's why the bundle persistence managers work that way
(storing one serialized bundle with one node and its properties).

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek