jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Warner Onstine <wonst...@vmsinfo.com>
Subject Re: problem accessing repo through JNDI
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:14:17 GMT
I think I finally found it, still not sure as I'm getting an error I
got earlier but got rid of and has now returned on both of my servlets.

I'm now getting this

ava.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository
com.vms.adsite.util.WebDAVUtils.getRepo(WebDAVUtils.java:20)
com.vms.adsite.webDAV.WebDAVServlet.getRepository(WebDAVServlet.java:
12)
org
.apache
.jackrabbit
.webdav
.simple
.SimpleWebdavServlet.getDavSessionProvider(SimpleWebdavServlet.java:
317)
org
.apache
.jackrabbit
.webdav
.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.service(AbstractWebdavServlet.java:204)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

Which I know is related to not having the jar files in the common/lib
folder. Here are the jar files I have in there:
jcr-1.0-api
jackrabbit-api-1.4
jackrabbit-core-1.4
jackrabbit-jcr-commons-1.4
jackrabbit-spi-1.4
jackrabbit-spi-commons-1.4
jackrabbit-text-extractors-.1.4
slf4j-log4j-12-1.3.0
slf4j-api-1.3.0
log4j-1.2.13

If there are other jar files that need to go in there let me know (or
if they should be in different directories (like server/shared or
something) let me know.

Thanks.

-warner