jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kurz Wolfgang <wolfgang.k...@gwvs.de>
Subject How to set up Jackrabbit with JAAS
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:18:49 GMT
Hello everyone,

i set up the Jackrabbit web application as a RMI server.

My own webapplication connects to the repository and uses the data
that's in the repository.

Now I would like to secure the Jackrabbit webapplication so that only my
application can access it.

I tried to configure the repository.xml file but whatever username I put
in there it doesn't matter as I always get a connection with whatever I
put there.

Since I could find anything in the web and the Security Section still
says TODO I thought I would ask here if anyone can point me to a place
where I can read how to set this up or if anyone can just tell me how to
do it.

Thx a lot in advance for any hints you guys can share!

View raw message