jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Boni Gopalan \(BioImagene\)" <Bon...@bioimagene.com>
Subject Node Type Management Utility for JCR
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 08:50:22 GMT
Hi,

My organization has decided to use jackrabbit as the replacement of our
current persistent store mechanism for the forthcoming releases of our
products and I am architecting this solution.  I want to know whether
there is any work already done on having a schema management utility for
JCR.  I am looking for an utility that would initially take in a xml
file as an input and register the NodeTypes appropriately.  From then on
this utility would let these node definitions be managed.

I have seen that CND is chosen as the standard.  Is there an XML
equivalent of CND?

thanks

Boni Gopalan