jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Will Scheidegger <willscheideg...@mac.com>
Subject Re: xpath queries with node names consisting of numbers?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 08:44:23 GMT
Hi Sébastien

Thanks for the help! I did not now that one has to put a "fn:" infront
of the name() function. I gave it a try like this:

/jrc:root//*[fn:name() = '1234']

I need the // because I don't know where in the tree the node is that
I'm looking for. However, I'm not getting anything although the node
exists! When I do this with an sql query, it works:

select * from nt:base where jcr:path like '/%/1234'

In xpath, only this works:

/jcr:root//*/_x0031_234[1]

Am I doing somehing wrong with he name() function or is it simply not
supported?

Regards,
Will