jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Warner Onstine <wonst...@vmsinfo.com>
Subject Re: question on jaas config
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:30:10 GMT
Or I just found this comment in the repository DTD:
"the LoginModule element optionally specifies a JAAS login module to
     authenticate users. This feature allows the use of Jackrabbit in a
     non-JAAS environment."

Is it possible to use a different type of LoginModule? If so what do I
need to do here? Another interface I need to implement?

-warner