jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Warner Onstine <wonst...@vmsinfo.com>
Subject Re: problem accessing repo through JNDI
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:46:49 GMT
And to make things easier here are my different config files:
server.xml
<Resource name="jcr/davrepo"
	         auth="Container"
	         type="javax.jcr.Repository"

factory="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepositoryFactory"
	         configFilePath="/Users/warnero/repository.xml"
	         repHomeDir="/Users/warnero/test-repo"/>

[app1].xml
<Context  antiJARLocking="true" path="/app1">

	<ResourceLink name="jcr/extrepository"
	     global="jcr/davrepo"
	     type="javax.jcr.Repository"/>

</Context>

[app2].xml
<Context  antiJARLocking="true" path="/app2">

	<ResourceLink name="jcr/repository"
	     global="jcr/davrepo"
	     type="javax.jcr.Repository"/>

</Context>

I used different names for the resources because I wasn't sure if they
would conflict or not.

And here are the ads to the specific web.xml files
app1

<resource-env-ref>
	  <description>Content Repository</description>
	  <resource-env-ref-name>jcr/extrepository</resource-env-ref-name>
	  <resource-env-ref-type>javax.jcr.Repository</resource-env-ref-type>
	</resource-env-ref>

app2

<resource-env-ref>
	  <description>Content Repository</description>
	  <resource-env-ref-name>jcr/repository</resource-env-ref-name>
	  <resource-env-ref-type>javax.jcr.Repository</resource-env-ref-type>
	</resource-env-ref>

Help is greatly appreciated (we are trying to do a demo by tomorrow
and this is the last piece).

-warner