jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jared Graber" <jared.gra...@IACcap.com>
Subject BundleFsPersistenceManager & Transactions.
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:41:44 GMT
I read an old post that mentioned that BundleFsPersistenceManager is not
transactional, is that still the case?

I have an application that connects to a database repository, exports
some data and imports it into another repository (potentially backed by
the BundleFsPersistenceManager).  I need the import to run inside a
transaction because it can be triggers while the application is running.
The purpose of this would be to improve performance.

Is this possible with BundleFsPersistenceManager?

-Jared