jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Warner Onstine <wonst...@vmsinfo.com>
Subject Re: example of item authorization
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:28:45 GMT
Ok, I figured out part of the Item authorization and am working
through some related AccessManager issues. But the primary question
that I still have is how should I setup the workspaces given the below
setup.

Each client will need access to only one folder (or sub-folder in the
workspace depending on how we set it up. After working with the
AccessManager I'm leaning towards just giving each client their own
workspace to ease any access issues (like they don't have access to
the root workspace, but they do have access to a specific sub-folder).

Would love to hear others opinions before I go down this path though.

-warner