jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Pulla Venkat" <pcsri1...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about ntd file (node type definition)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:57:23 GMT
Hi,

I am using Node Type Notation. I want to use any node name but Node Type
Notation is forcing to use a node name with prefix.

<ns='http://namespace.com/ns'>
[ns:NodeType]>ns:ParentType1, ns:ParentType2 o m
-ex:property='default1','default2' ! m a p * version
<'constraint1', 'constraint2'
+ns:node(ns:reqType1,ns:reqType2)=ns:defaultType

I am being forced to use  ns:node as name for child node.  Is there a way to
change the notation below to use any name.

node_def ::= "+" node_name [required_types]
             [default_type] [attributes]

or
+ns:node(ns:reqType1,ns:reqType2)=ns:defaultType

I can't use something like below

+ (ns:reqType1,ns:reqType2)=ns:defaultType

or

+ *  (ns:reqType1,ns:reqType2)=ns:defaultType

All of the above are not useful to me as i have single node below parent.

Thanks,
Maruti