jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Müller" <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit + Mysql + Connection timeout
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 17:00:26 GMT
Hi,

I agree it's not very user friendly to have an old jackrabbit-core jar
file in the current jackrabbit-jca-1.4.rar. I have opened a bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1711 "Download: improve user
experience".

Regards,
Thomas

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Enrico Drusiani
<edrusiani@zensistemi.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i've just checked that. i'm using Jackrabbit JCA Resource Adapter
> jackrabboit-jca-1.4.ra, downloaded few days ago. I'm wondering why inside
> the rar there's the jackrabbit-core-1.4.jar instead of the 1.4.5. Also, the
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager loads and
> works normally, so the jar should be loaded.
>
> Thomas Müller ha scritto:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It looks like the class
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager
>> is not in the classpath. Could you check that you are using Jackrabbit
>> version 1.4, and you have all relevant jar files in the class path?
>> Please also ensure jar files of old versions are removed.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Thomas
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 7:45 AM, Enrico Drusiani
>> <edrusiani@zensistemi.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks for your help, Thomas
>>>
>>> i've changed the PersistenceManager inside workspace.xml (i posted
>>> repository.xml on last email,sorry) to the one you suggested me from
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager. Now i get
>>> this error, seems like it's missing a jar, but i can't understand why.
>>> after
>>> all the SimpleDbPersistenceManager works fine and the jars are inside
>>> jboss
>>> as any other jar i'm using.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for any help
>>>
>>> Enrico
>>>

>>> 16:34:53,160 ERROR [RepositoryImpl] Failed to initialize workspace
>>> 'gedjcr'
>>> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot instantiate persistence manager