jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set up Jackrabbit with JAAS
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:43:16 GMT
Kurz

Ive gathered from viewing these emails that the correct way is to implement
your own JAAS LoginModule.

Search the email archive for LoginModule and there are some references to
how to do that.  Unfortunately I cannot help more because I handled security
integration in a different (i.e. non-correct wrt the standard that JR
expects) way.

--
Michael Harris