jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is this a valid configuration? somewhat urgent...
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 23:24:26 GMT
Alex

lets back up here -- we are using deployment model 1 (i think) and use the
jcr api directly in the code.  every request generates  a
transientrepository.  this is all wired together with spring, which is
configured with the location of the cnd file and the repo.xml.

so.

every time a new request comes in a TR is generated which lives as long as
the session.  I don't know if spring is reusing sessions or not.  since the
sessionfactory, which is attached to the repository factory, is configued
with the cnd file and repo xml, what is happing with the filesystem to
support these repositorys?

In any event, the reason for "sudden" test failures was found; another test
(not transactional) was leaving artifacts in the db that prevented the dao
tests from running.  So the claim that they worked fine for a period of time
and started failing randomly should have been "worked fine until the locking
tests were run, which left artifacts in the repo which prevented the dao
tests from running".

--
Michael Harris