jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject database user priveleges
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:47:49 GMT
I had thought from previous questions that once the schema exists an
OraclePersistenceManager could run as a non-root database user.

When I try to use the application level database user I am getting
insufficient privileges exceptions.

I have stepped through the code and see that it thinks the schema does not
exist.  However, I can use a db browsing tool and see both the schema and
tables that previous runs as db root user left behind.

so let me reask -- should a non-root db user be able to do CRUD operations
on the data in the repository with an OraclePesistenceManager?

--
Michael Harris