jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is this a valid configuration? somewhat urgent...
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:58:00 GMT
Indeed that is not what I want.  Ok should we go with the default derby fs
or the local file system....

also, when you say "not being persisted" at what scope do you mean?  i would
assume with a mem fs that everytime a transientrepo is started the necessary
stuf (.cnd files, etc) is put in memory....

--
Michael Harris