jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing a non session scoped lock
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:44:14 GMT
On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Connor, Brett (LNG-TWY) <
Brett.Connor@lexisnexis.co.uk> wrote:

> Technically that would work. If the lock token is a property then anyone
> could read it and thus unlock the document, not just the locking user.
> Does that fit with your requirements?

well the boundaries of the application are controlled and only authorized
user can get in in the first place.  this is not a public system.

since there is a web front end we only present users with options they are
authorized to use.  We also validate in the service layers to make sure the
requesting user has the appropriate permissions to do what they are trying.

so i tried to put the token on an nt:file as a property with name
"lockHolder" and got an exception posted below.   Can you point me to some
an example of how to extend the nt:file type to take an arbitrary property?
thank you for the assistance.

org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: Constraint has been
violated; nested exception is
javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property
definition found for {}lockHolder
Caused by: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching
property definition found for {}lockHolder

--
Michael Harris