jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: value to large for column errors?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:13:10 GMT
i think it was bad configuration -- i have the automated script drop the
repo.home dir (and recreate it) and the tests run just fine.

I know Ive asked a lot about what data is managed on the disk, and what the
distinction between FS and PM is, but given that I can delete my repo.home
and fire up TransientRepo instances and have it work Im a bit confused.   My
test environment uses the spring-modules jcr support so all my tests are
wrapped in a transaction (one tx per test) so the data goes away at the end
of each test, which might be why Im not having issues with deleting
repo.home.  I am also have all FS as db file systems, which will have to
change because we cannot have a db user used by the app that can
create/delete tables....

O  Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 5:20 AM, Stefan Guggisberg <

--
Michael Harris