jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: server modes/backups
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:12:10 GMT
it seems that using a orace backed filesystem requires a db login that can
create tables.  this organization does not allow that sort of thing as
normal operation procedure (it is ok if it is done once for table setup).

So if I went with all oracle backed PMs and the default derby FS, would I
have to back up the repo.home dir for disaster recovery?  Or will the
repository.xml be enough (so it can replace the workspace.xml files, and
acknowledging that I would lose my lucene indexes)?

--
Michael Harris