jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: server modes/backups
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 18:34:23 GMT
Im getting confused.  repository.xml and workspace.xml are part of the
application source.

I am talking about a db backed repo -- all content goes in the database.
was told that even with this configuration, a repo-home dir is still used on
the file system and must be restored with the db in the event of a crash.
The search index is in the repo home, but what else?  search is not a key
feature of our app so we are not worried about that, especially since the
index can be rebuilt.

--
Michael Harris