jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From John Eaton <john_ea...@lagan.com>
Subject RE: Exception when checking in using oracle
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:48:42 GMT
 Thanks Marcel - this fixed the problem.
 The strange thing is that this exact configuration was working on another colleague's machine.
It must have been a fluke.
 John

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Reutegger [mailto:marcel.reutegger@gmx.net]
Sent: 20 August 2008 15:48
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Exception when checking in using oracle

Hi,

there are a number of issues with your repository.xml

- Workspace/@name should be set to ${wsp.name}
- your persistence managers point to the same table. a persistence manager for a workspace
usually contains a ${wsp.name} in the schemaObjectPrefix.

please have a look at the default repository.xml that comes with jackrabbit.

regards
 marcel

John Eaton wrote:
> Hi,
>         When trying to check in a node with spring module and
> jackrabbit hooked up to Oracle I get the following exception
>
> 18.08.2008 15:37:12 *INFO * ClusterNode: Appended revision: 3
> (ClusterNode.java, line 616)
> 18.08.2008 15:37:12 *INFO * ClusterNode: Appended revision: 4
> (ClusterNode.java, line 616)
> 18.08.2008 15:37:12 *WARN * SearchIndex: Exception while creating
> document for node: 9ef5d298-9795-425a-adfd-309383ceef06:
> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Missing child node entry for node with
> id: 9ef5d298-9795-425a-adfd-309383ceef06 (SearchIndex.java, line 516)
> 18.08.2008 15:37:12 *INFO * ClusterNode: Appended revision: 5
> (ClusterNode.java, line 616)
> 18-Aug-2008 15:37:12:965 ERROR [http-8080-Processor24] [  CREATEEFORM
> ] EFormServiceImpl createEForm Exception:
> org.springmodules.jcr.JcrSystemException: Repository access exception;
> nested exception is javax.jcr.RepositoryException:
> /lagan:eforms/lagan:105/lagan:JE: unable to update item.:
> 4a01583c-9978-45e4-b3f1-a0535cece417
> Caused by:  javax.jcr.RepositoryException:
> /lagan:eforms/lagan:105/lagan:JE: unable to update item.:
> 4a01583c-9978-45e4-b3f1-a0535cece417
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRepositoryException(S
> erverObject.java:136) at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerNode.checkin(ServerNode.java:33
> 7) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at
> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at
> sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source) at
> sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source) at
> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at
> sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source) at
> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source) at
> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown
> Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) at
> sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknown
> Source) at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown
> Source) at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source) at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerNode_Stub.checkin(Unknown
> Source) at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientNode.checkin(ClientNode.java:40
> 9) at
> com.lagan.lagancentre.core.dao.jcr.JcrEformContentDao$1.doInJcr(JcrEfo
> rmContentDao.java:153) at
> org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:76)
> at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:108)
> at
> com.lagan.lagancentre.core.dao.jcr.JcrEformContentDao.saveForm(JcrEfor
> mContentDao.java:55)
>
> It all works fine when I use Apache Derby.

> [...]

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.

The views and opinions expressed in this email may not reflect the views and opinions of any
member of Lagan Technologies Limited, or any of its subsidiaries.

Lagan Technologies Limited is a company registered in Northern Ireland with registration number
NI 28773. The registered office of Lagan Technologies Limited is 209 Airport Road West, Belfast,
Co. Antrim, BT3 9EZ.