jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Warner Onstine <wonst...@vmsinfo.com>
Subject problem accessing repo through JNDI
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:47:49 GMT
Ok, I have now setup my repo as outlined here:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/shared-j2ee-resource-howto.html

I have one webapp that has setup the repo for access through WebDAV. I
have another application that only needs read-only access to the repo.
The WebDAV seems to be working just fine, but the second webapp has
constantly been having problems gaining access to the repo.

I am getting this error:
org.apache.naming.NamingContext lookup
WARNING: Unexpected exception resolving reference
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: The repository home /Users/warnero/test-
repo appears to be in use since the file named .lock is locked by
another process.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I feel like I'm slowly beating my
brains to a pulp here :D.

-warner