jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Hugonnet <ehsavoi...@gmail.com>
Subject Xpath query with RMI
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:00:58 GMT
Hi,
I would like to execute an xpath query remotly with RMI on my repository.
I have connected to my repository using URLRepository.
I can create my nodes but can't create an XPath query because I can't
access the workspace :o(
QueryManager manager = session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager(); is
failing with the following exception :
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.RemoteRuntimeException:
java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread;
nested exception is:
    java.rmi.StubNotFoundException: Stub class not found:
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.jackrabbit.ServerJackrabbitWorkspace_Stub;
nested exception is:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.jackrabbit.ServerJackrabbitWorkspace_Stub
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientSession.getWorkspace(ClientSession.java:141)

Is there a workaround to create my xpath query remotely (I am using Jackrabbit 1.4 with core
1.4.5 ?

Thanks,
Emmanuel