jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: jcr:contains and node node (node path)
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:20:24 GMT
Hi,

with the current jackrabbit version you can only match the exact name of a node:

//*[fn:name() = 'foo' or fn:name() = 'bar']

however, JSR 283 defines a NodeLocalName operand that you can use in any
comparison that takes a string operand. e.g. comparison using LIKE operator.

jackrabbit trunk partially implements those new features already. for example
code see:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/qom/NodeLocalNameTest.java

regards
  marcel