jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: usage pattern of upcoming security features?
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:14:29 GMT
hi aleksei

the current security code will be reworked, since the
access control section has been refactored recently.
please be aware that you will have to adjust your code.

apart from that:
yes, there are tests ins jackrabbit-core for both the
API and the impl.

regarding the integration:
it depends on your needs. take a look at the public
review of JSR 283. it is not at the latest state but
you will still get an idea of what will be provided.

hope that helps
angela