jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <michael.due...@day.com>
Subject Re: NTD and prefixed names -> sharepoint
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:50:07 GMT
Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
>> <''=''>
>
> Isn't this defined somewhere by default? I never came across having to
> define that empty prefix...
>
> Maybe it's one cnd that already registered the empty prefix in the
> background I have never personally seen in my environment so far ;-)

The CompactNodeTypeDefReader needs definitions for all name space
prefixes used in a node type definition of the .cnd file. It also
provides a constructor for passing in mappings used but not defined in
the .cnd file. So defining <''=''> is not strictly necessary as long
as the definition is passed to the constructor.

Michael