jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Habicht <wolfgang.habi...@netcetera.ch>
Subject inconstistent index - query result does not match nodes accessed through their path
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:48:15 GMT
Hi

we have diagnosed a strange behavior on using Jackrabbit 1.3.3:
After adding/modifying a node we get different results whether accessing
the node directly through its path (correct answer) or by using the
query engine (node does not exist/old value).
It seems that the search-index is not always correctly updated.

Does anyone know this problem?
What do you think, should it help to upgrade to Lucene 2.2.0 or 2.3.2?
Is upgrading Lucene possible without any code change?

Additional information:
For the query we use SearchManager.createQuery(...).execute();
A simple restart of the system does not help, however deleting the index
before starting again helps.

Thanks,
Wolfgang Habicht